Disclosure: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
One glass of hot coffee refreshes your brain. Coffee is liked by everyone, especially in the rainy and winter season. It’s very easy to make coffee at home.
How To Make Indian Coffee at Home?
- A Vessel
- A Cup
- A Spoon
- 1½ tbsp coffee
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Add ½ cup of milk and water in the saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on the stove and keep it on simmer until it gets hot.
- Add Coffee and hot milk in a cup and stir until coffee dissolves completely.
- Add the mixture of coffee and milk in the saucepan and mix it.
- Then add sugar in it and bring it to boil.
- It serves one person.
Liked This Recipe?
Follow us at @styleyourlifestylenow