Disclosure: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
It’s very easy to make Indian coffee at home. One glass of hot coffee refreshes your brain. Coffee is liked by everyone, especially in the rainy and winter season.
People like coffee very much because it reduces our tiredness. If you are having a headache or work tension then drink coffee and it will kill your tension.
Check out: 8 Health Benefits of Coffee
Let Us Know How To Make Indian Style Coffee At Home?
Are you a coffee lover? If yes, then let’s learn to make a coffee at home in 5 minutes without spending money at a restaurant.
- A Vessel
- A Cup
- A Spoon
- Coffee – 1½ tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
Steps To Make:
- Add ½ cup of milk and water in the saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on the stove and keep it on simmer until it gets hot.
- Add Coffee and hot milk in a cup and stir until coffee dissolves completely.
- Add the mixture of coffee and milk in the saucepan and mix it.
- Then add sugar in it and bring it to boil.
- It serves one person.
You can use Coffee as per your taste.
Enjoy your cup of Hot Coffee.
Liked This Recipe?
Follow us at @styleyourlifestylenow